In anticipation of Batman VS Superman: Dawn of Justice movie, and in the true DC Comic characters super fans tradition, here’s the six must do, must have things:
- Read superhero graphic novels available at Takatack.ph . Perhaps the fastest and the easiest way to follow Batman and Superman saga, from Superman One and Batman One to the Dark Knight Returns. You can order a copy from the Takatack store of Galleon PH here and read why.
- Get a subscription on Netflix and supermarathon all the Batman and Superman films there. I’ve seen quite a number of Batman and Superman movies in the past, but I did missed a few who are key to understanding the Batman Vs. Superman super fight. Then, choose your side come movie time.
- Get a classic Batman or Superman shirt officially licensed by DC Comics! Well, I’ll get both. True fans are always collectors of super heroes shirts, #TeamSuperman or #TeamBatman!
- Expecting long queues on Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice ticket booths? Book your tickets ahead of the movie screening! SM Cinemasand Robinson’s Movieworld are two online cinema platforms that let you buy your tickets and choose your seats online.
- Superhero look glasses and style! Well, not exactly. But yes, I do need glasses anyway so why not try this horn-rimmed glasses ( available at ZALORA ) projecting the intelligent and mild-mannered super-me. Want something to style your hair? Sephora has a good variety of styling products which you can check out here.
- I cook and tend to my garden often, so an apron is my super shield. So a superman apron? Why not? These Batman and Superman aprons are available on Takatack.ph.
Just a note. Buying these things online may require you to have a credit card. If you don’t have one, the best way to go about is to pay with PayMaya instead. I have one. Easier, convenient, super online “card”.
PayMaya is a free online payment app on Google Play Store and App Store that lets you buy online without a credit card. All you have to do is download the app and register with your mobile number. Once you activate your account by tapping “Activate” on the app home screen, you’ll get your own card number, CVV, and its expiration date on the app. Just load up your account at 7-Eleven, Robinson’s Department Stores, or SM Business Centers, and you’re all set to crossing off all the Batman and Superman must-haves on this list! So choose now, because it’s going to be an incredible battle. Batman vs Superman. Black vs Blue. God vs Man. Day vs Night. For more information about PayMaya, visit www.paymaya.com.