Hi, I’m Remo Aguilar
Board certified orthopedic surgeon, blogger, photographer, entrepreneur, #HealthXPh Co- Founder and founder of Mindful Living- Live Simply, Stay Healthy, Adventure Often (www.remoaguilar.com) blog.
I live on bare essentials* while enjoying the life of adventure I value most. That means ruthlessly cutting on mindless excesses, consistently investing on the lifestyle I value and stayed on my goals with relentless grit.
What’s this blog all about?
The writing project started a decade ago
Of course I could have just continued reading books, hiking some trails, climbing mountains or photographing landscapes. I dreamed about writing ever since I was a boy. Writing scares me a lot. Still am I’m owning that dream now. What better story to write than your own, right? Besides, a few publications already featured bits of my story. That’s cool! Even more cool if I could write it myself and earn on the side?! Most of the habits, tips and strategies I used in the past are gaining renewed interests recently- process capabilities building, grit and resilience, psychology of persuasion, networking with peers, disruption and many more. Why not share these? It’s philanthropy of educating too. There’s at least one average IQ’ed but hardworking student out there who dreams of carving a career path of his or her own like I did. This blog might help or inspire them.
I know what bothers you. Are you even legit?” you might ask.
Poor average guy to a board certified orthopedic surgeon
So why should you believe me?
You don’t. You only have to believe in yourself.
If I can do it, so can you.
But you’re earning more than the average human being in this planet!How can we consider your tips to be practical?
It’s not about how much money you have, but how you make your money work for you, or your goals.
No BS. This is pure mindful, hard ‘effing’ work.
“Live simply, stay healthy, adventure often, hike farther”.
Key messages of this blog
What most are doing:
- Loves the idea of living simply but most simply live, mindlessly.
- Wanted to be healthy, but most will start tomorrow. Or next week. Or next new year’s resolution.
- Many believe adventure are only vacations, tours or “going into the wild”. Yet, almost nobody incorporate the same sense of adventure into their work , career, and even relationships.
What you can do;
- Mindful Living -Start ruthlessly cutting on mindless excess and start investing on what you value most, now!
- Stay Healthy- Invest on your health, now. Trust me it’ll save you a lot!
- Adventure Often- Splurge on something that creates value to your life. Save, invest and automate your finances so your money should be working for your goals!
If you’ve read any of my stories, got inspired by it, or even better, applied a few tactics yourself, drop me a message and I will be very glad to hear your story. In the meantime why not join my mailing list below to get recent post right into your email! I don’t spam and you can opt out anytime! No strings attached!
I hope you will learn from this blog. Enjoy!