This blog details my approach to living a rich, fulfilled life – mindful living, staying healthy and doing everything as an adventure, often.
I have the young, upstart professionals in mind as my readers but anyone in their mid career could well benefit from this blog.
I plan making this blog into a book so, the structure will be “book-ish”. Articles will appear under categories (chapters) and subcategories and are tagged (sections) accordingly.
Of course this outline is far from finished. It’ll probably be revised and some new sections added as I write posts. I am a work in progress, so is this blog.
This blog’s key messages will remain and will be the core philosophy that will bind all the concepts inside.
“Live simply, stay healthy, adventure often, hike farther”.
Key messages of this blog
What most are doing:
- Loves the idea of living simply but most simply live, mindlessly.
- Wanted to be healthy, but most will start tomorrow. Or next week. Or next new year’s resolution.
- Many believe adventure are only vacations, tours or “going into the wild”. Yet, almost nobody incorporate the same sense of adventure into their work , career, and even relationships.
What you can do;
- Mindful Living -Start ruthlessly cutting on mindless excess and start investing on what you value most, now!
- Stay Healthy- Invest on your health, now. Trust me it’ll save you a lot!
- Adventure Often- Splurge on something that creates value to your life. Save, invest and automate your finances so your money should be working for your goals!
If you’ve read any of my stories, got inspired by it, or even better, applied a few tactics yourself, drop me a message and I will be very glad to hear your story. In the meantime why not join my mailing list below to get recent post right into your email! I don’t spam and you can opt out anytime! No strings attached!
I hope you will learn from this blog. Enjoy!